Your Winston Salem Cosmetic Dentist - Our Winston Salem Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Denise A. Perrotta, D.M.D
Winston Salem , NC 27103
Call For Pricing Options
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Winston Salem, NC so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
Most insurances are accepted and filed as a courtesy to the patients by our office. Please call or email with any specific questions or to verify our participation with your insurance company prior to your first visit.
To assist you in paying portions not covered by insurance or if you do not have dental insurance, we offer several payment options to help make dental procedures more affordable:
- Discount for Payment in Full by check or cash only (applies to most major procedures such as crowns, bridges, or partials)
- Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, and H.S.A. cards. (for h.s.a. you are responsible for knowing the amount available)
- Interest-Free Financing and low monthly payments (with interest) are also available through Advance Care or CareCredit should you need to make monthly payments for your dental care. We can assist you in applying for these or you may visit their website at www.advancecare.com or www.carecredit.com.
Great rates and flexible plans.
MedicalFinancing.com offers convenient financing programs and flexible payment options. With available limits from $1,000 to over $25,000, including financing programs for even those with less than perfect credit. Rates start as low as 5.99% and there are no prepayment penalties.
Quick and easy loan process.
Applying for a medical loan is fast and easy. Simply fill out the online loan application form and upon completion one of our friendly and knowledgeable loan experts will notify you about your options. MedicalFinancing.com offers a wide range of financing solutions and will assist you through the entire loan process every step of the way.
Afford procedures that are not covered by health insurance.
MedicalFinancing.com can finance a wide variety of medical procedures that are not covered by health insurance. Loans are available for liposuction, hair restoration, vision correction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, gastric bypass and most other common medical procedures.
*Rates starting as low as 5.99%. We offer promotions such as fixed interest rates, deferred interest, and fixed low monthly payments. No prepayment penalty. Bad credit financing available with co-signer.
- **Requirements for Guaranteed Approval Program: checking account, must be gainfully employed, must be able to afford the loan, must be able to save a down payment towards your procedure, provider participation. If you meet the above criteria you may be approved.
Prevention is Essential
Most dental problems are generally preventable. Therefore preventive care, including regular dental exams, cleaning, and x-rays, is the key to maintaining your oral health.
Dental insurance is designed to cover a portion of the costs of most procedures. That amount will vary depending on the carrier you have and the type of benefits your employer chooses for you.
To minimize your personal out-of-pocket costs, regular preventive visits are essential. When problems are diagnosed early treatment is always less extensive and less expensive.
Facilities and Equipment
- Soft tissue laser procedures
- Oral cancer screenings, Periodontal DNA Testing and Oral HPV Testing
- Invisalign (Invisible orthodontics)
- Tooth-colored fillings, crowns and veneers, in-office whitening
- Universal safety precautions practiced in all cases as well as OSHA compliance.
- Safe removal of mercury to avoid contamination of our waterways.